Please join us for the 2nd Annual Mardi Gras Celebration on Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 7-11pm at the Sheraton Baltimore North in Towson, Maryland. Proceeds from this great event benefit The Polakoff Foundation and the Blind Industries and Services of Maryland and will used for training services, programs and opportunities for blind individuals, as well as free glaucoma screenings for high-risk populations and research and education supporting the fight against glaucoma.
To Purchase Tickets, Please Contact Denise Polakoff
- Glaucoma is a blinding eye disease without symptoms or a cure.
- More than 70 million people suffer from glaucoma, but nearly half of them are completely unaware they have the eye disease because glaucoma displays no symptoms and, at first, only affects peripheral or side vision.
- An individual can lose as much as 40% of their vision before even noticing.
Please consider joining us at this year’s Mardi Gras Celebration to help fight glaucoma. Tickets are just $125 per person and this promises to be a great evening filled with good food and good music.
- Support the blind
- Help fight glaucoma
- Enjoy a great evening out
- Network with people from local businesses, charities and public service.
- Meet guests of honor, Bob & Kendel Ehrlich
Interested in purchasing tickets? If so, contact Anne Arundel Eye Center to by calling 410-224-2010. Or click here for more information on how to sponsor or donate.
About Anne Arundel Eye Center:
Led by Dr. Samuel Boles, the Anne Arundel Eye Center offers complete ophthalmic exams as well as diagnostic pre and post-surgical eye care, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment glaucoma and cataracts.
If you have any questions, please contact board certified ophthalmologist Dr. Samuel Boles, consultative optometrists Dr. Nathan Frank and Dr. Corinne Casey, and the eye care specialists at Anne Arundel Eye Center by calling 410-224-2010 or click here to visit AnneArundelEyeCenter.com. Staffed by caring and knowledgeable professionals, our state-of-the-art treatment center is dedicated to making the best eye care accessible to everyone.